Impressive Young Driver

texana55

On Saturday, July 8th we had 24 cars start the Bomber feature at Texana Raceway Park in Edna. I had the privilege of competnig with young Mr. Allen Torres from San Antonio, and I was very impressed with his driving and sportsmanship. He finished in 2nd place out of the 24 car field. In addition to being an excellent driver, I personally witnessed him congratulating other drivers after the event. He demonstrated maturity well beyond his years.

I don't know how old Allen is, but it is easy to see he has a natural driving ability combined with super sportsmanship that will pay dividends. Those two elements combined will produce posive results for years to come.

Congratulations Allen, on your strong finish, excellent sportsmanship and I sincerely hope I have the privilege of competing with you again in the future. Keep doing what your doing with your driving and your demonstration of positive sportsmanship. Your future is very bright.

-Monty

"dirt running through my veins"

www.ykc.com/mcchamber

thanx for what you put on here about Allen.he works hard on his hot rod.him and Johnny both love it so i do all to help them do it.i got to say that lots of awesome people help make it happen.jOE HORNE,DANNY WEBB WITH MISSON RACING great friends make it all work out.thax to all! frank t.

Archived