Is ROMCO an entry level class?

tqj3

Zoom-

Sounds like a good plan. I'd like to do it somewhere close to Austin, and maybe Brian would let us use the tech garage at THR. I'll ask.

Second, late October is late to start talking to sponors. If everyone were willing, we could do it sooner, say the end of August or early in September. It's racing season, but anything after November on sponsor contact and you're probably looking at 2005.

How many are interested?

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've listened to all these post for the longest of times. Every has valid points on both sides of the issues but that is just racing for you. For example spending money on a PR person is like some poeple having $10,000 motors in the hobby stock class and complaining about the cost of any entry level class. There have been points made on both sides about who's job it is to promote. If you use common since, it will tell you that if the track or series is not doing it for you then just do it your self. In a perfect world the track would send in the PR about the series or track's racing on Thursday to get people thinking about weekend things to do. A series would send in stuff about expected entrys for the race on Fridays and of course everyone should send in the story on Saturday night including drivers.

Now keep in mind that that it is My OWN personal opinion that we as racers, promoters, and people that just injoy this "SPORT" of auto racing that we try to promote to the pople that would not normally be sitting in the stands. That brings more dollars for the track and more potential marketing partners for the drivers.

Archived