street stocks

I was just wanting to know how many OLD street stocks there are from S.A.S. and who would be interested In having that class back I know of and have talked to four or five drivers that have street stocks and would like to race them again but just don't have the money to race with the late models or touring series,(not to take away from either of those classes)And I know people are saying they look like and are close to the late models that fans wont want to see two of the same classes in the same night,but maybe they can race on limited races JUST SOMETHING so some one can race ther car and not just have them sitting there and even the TSRS cars can come race on ther off nights so if a racer wanted to race more than just what there series is racing,and if not thats fine to.Again im not taking away from TSRS or the late models but just seeing if there is any one out there that wold like to see the streetstocks back cause when they used to race thay put on as good of a show as the sportsmans and latemodels.

Archived