Leilani Munter

Snowball

Hi, Leilani!

I sent you a private message a little while back.Did you get it? I was just wanting to know the best way to get you information regarding our races over here at Five Flags Speedway in Pensacola, FLorida.I went to your website,and I left a message with Sterling Pratz. We would love to have you over for Snowball Derby weekend in December, or even sooner if possible.I assume you are familiar with the Snowball Derby, but just incase you aren't, it is the premier Super latemodel race in the country! There is also the Snowflake 100 on the Saturday before the Derby which would allow you to compete with your ASA car. Looking forward to hearing from you, and good luck with your racing this season! :)

Hi Snowball!

Yes I did get your message, I'm sorry I haven't replied yet, with all the traveling this year I am way behind on my email inbox. I would love to race in the Snowflake or Snowball Derby in December, and yes, of course I know all about the race! I definitely hope to get there but you know how racing is, it all depends on where our budget is at the end of the year. Wish me luck and hopefully see you in December!

Cheers,

Leilani

http://leilanimunter.com

Leilani,

Do you drive for SS racing in Super latemodels and your ASA car, or just in the ASA car? When sending information regarding our races, should I send it to SS racing, which I already have the address for, or the P.O box that is posted on your website for "autographs"?

Thanks again, and good luck!

Archived