4th of July Show

Mod m1

That is correct we will only be running Modifieds and Limiteds on Monday with the ASCS sprint car show.

The Sunday show is not going to happen.

The Saturday show will be a stock car show where maybe we can put some money on the Super Stocks and Thunders and see if they can have a big car count.

I will keep everyone posted.

Thanks

This changes things considerably. With only one race to run what will the payout be? Two nights with good pay was worth coming, it may be hard to justify for one race night.

Can we hotlap after the races on Saturday night?

M1 give me a call anytime, we are even thinking of having a little practice night Sunday July 2nd in case any one would like a little open practice.

The problem is M1 we put up a 1000 to win and 100 to start with no entry fee and only got 31 cars, we have had 31 cars on regular nights so I don't want to lose any more money by throwing big races and no one showing so two days makes it tough.

Sorry for any inconvience, we will try to see what kind of purse we can gather up to draw some cars.

Thanks

Owen

Guys,

This involves more than one team. Just post a purse and a schedule and we will make a decision on where to race that weekend. It was a much better deal as a 2 day show considering that we are traveling from West Texas, but if you can't do it, we understand and will plan accordingly. Please let us know something soon.

Mike

Guys,

I don't want to have to call a promoter to get information about a race. I just want to know the purse and schedule so the 5 guys that were planning on coming can make a decision. Why would someone want to delay providing information to everyone regarding a big show. This is kind of odd promoting. This has been a wierd deal.

with several weeks still to go owen (promoter) may still be working on sponsor's for adding money to the show, probably does'nt have alot of time to be checking this site to answer questions ,but i do know the guy will answer his phone if ya call him,if not ........i'm sure something will be released about schedule and pay soon

Archived