Casey 3rd at FFs

Vir

Casey Smith ran a good race against a stellar field of cars at FFs last night. He led a few laps, but just did not have enough to keep up with Charlie Bradberry (but neither did anyone else). Chris Davidson finished in the top ten with his car intact. Out of 29 cars starting, only 12 or so finished. Five texas cars were at the race ( Casey, Chris, Jason Young, Gary Buchanan, Matt Merrill). If I remember correctly, (old age memory) Casey and Chris were the only ones without damage and able to finish the wreckfest.

Do not know if this is official or not but on another racing forum they are saying Scott Carlson got dq'ed again..............................Just would like to congratulate Charlie Bradberry on another great Blizzard win over a star studded field of SLM drivers. Bradberry is really making a name for himself on the short tracks. No doubt he had the best car and was the class of the field after qualifing on the pole....................About the only one that could really run with him was Jeremy Pate but he got taken out by Scott Carlson with very few laps left in the race....................It was a great night of racing at Five Flags Speedway with beautiful weather. As always the pits was packed with race cars with a nice crowd in the stands. Already looking forward to Blizzard #3 on July 21st.

Montgomery Motorhead....

When I left the track, rumor was Carlson was getting DQ'ed for the Pate incident.

I stopped to eat and a couple guys were there...

1 said the carb was illegal.

The other said there was no DQ and he saw him at the pay window getting his winnings.

So who knows... another crazy night.

This isn't even humerous anymore... it's almost sad.

Maybe he has amnesia(sp?)?

There's an old saying "Cant teach an old dog new tricks"...

He's stuck in his way of doing things and you're not going to get him to do anything different.

Attention all racers... Do not even attempt to make one lap at 5 Flags if you have an illegal carb... they're gonna get ya!

Archived