Contact information for James Buescher?

Snowball

That has to make racers feel good that you take an active role in recruiting cars to your track. By the results of your efforts, it is crystal clear that hospitality is probably more important than any rules the tracks or series may have or not have. Congratulations of your success, keep up the hard work.

The fact is that any racetrack would not be anything without the competiters. We here at Five Flags really appreciate all of the race drivers that compete at our track. That goes for the guy that is just getting his feet wet and running at the rear of the field all the way to the veteran with hundreds of wins! I as a race fan love to see as many race cars in the pits as possible, and I enjoy helping out the track!! We are grateful for all of the support that we get from the Texas area.

Looking forward to the Blizzard race at Five Flags Speedway on Friday May 26th. The SLM's really put on a great show at FFS with great car counts.........................I also would like to commend Snowball on doing a great job of getting in touch with these drivers and letting them know that they are wanted and appreciated at FFS. Snowball calls drivers from all parts of the country for the Blizzard races and also the Snowball Derby. Like I have said before. They must be doing something right at Five Flags because the pits and grandstands are jam packed for these Blizzard races and the Snowball Derby................................Don't forget the SLM's will also be racing at Mobile Int. Speedway on Saturday May 27th in another 100 lap feature event. Should be a great weekend of racing along the Gulf Coast.

I love to see Casey Smith, Gregg and Chris Davidson, Brandon Bendele, and Reithmeyer racing at FFs and MIS. These are my favorite Texas drivers. All of them are exceptionally nice to talk to, and I especially like to talk to Gregg. Good luck to all who come to FFs and MIS next weekend.

Archived