Slow Joe

Guest bigfat

Guest bigfat

San Antonio, TX (May 2, 2006) – He has won the last five NASCAR Late Model feature events in-a-row at San Antonio Speedway (SAS), so SAS General Manager Rick Day announced today that the Speedway will be posting a $500 “bounty” for anyone able to beat NASCAR Late Model driver Joe Aramendia “fair and square” in a NASCAR Late Model feature event.

"FAIR AND SQUARE"?????............ I'm out.

Guest Soaker

800.00 to win and 500.00 Bounty. 1,300.00 thats a pretty good purse for the person that can pull it off. Then add 100.00 every week thats awesome. So Rick how long will the bounty last till it stops or goes to the points fund or in Joes pocket or whatever?

The Bounty will continue to roll over untill Joe has been beaten. If by the end of the year Joe remains undefeated and the bounty has not be collected, we will add it to the points fund for the NASCAR Late Models.

And by no means was this meant to make Joe a target as someone stated earlier. Joe is a very talented driver with excellent equipment and is on top of his game right now.

As we have always said, we are in the entertainment business and this just adds to the excitement on a Saturday night.

Rick Day

SAS General Manager

210-827-4524

Rick - Give Joe the incentive to win every race.

You said "The Bounty will continue to roll over until Joe has been beaten. If by the end of the year Joe remains undefeated and the bounty has not be collected, we will add it to the points fund for the NASCAR Late Models."

Instead Make it his end of the season prize. If he can hold out until the end of the season, he earned it!!

Guest bigfat
Bigfat,

Go win that $500.00, just go buy a faster car than Joe's and be sure it is legal.

I didn't say you would come out with a profit, but not everyone thinks about that, so why should you.

Mona,

My car is already faster than Joe's. If you push em' off a cliff. I gurantee you mine will hit the ground first. :P

Archived