Interesting article about tech at the Blizzard rac

Snowball

There is an interesting article on speed 51 about the tech at the opening Blizzard race. Does anyone want to chime in on this one? All I will say is that the car count at Five Flags this year should say something as to what most drivers think about the tech at Five Flags. The only complaint that I'm aware of at the Snowball was from Richie Wauters.Other than that, every driver that I have spoken to say it was the best ran and best teched race that they have ever been to. Hopefully Mercer will decide to come back to FF and MIS because he is a fan favorite at FF and MIS,and he is one of the best in the country, but if not, The show will go on.

The website is www.51sportsracing.com

Threatening not to come back is usually what the drivers say when they first get dq'ed Mercer and Carlson both have many fans in Pensacola and Mobile. They will get over their hostile feelings and probably be back at the next Blizzard race at FF's..................One thing for sure when you race at Five Flags Speedway. Being the hometown star and hero does not buy you any clout at all when you go through tech at FF's. If you are not legal then you will be dq'ed at FF's no matter who you are.

The inspections that I have observed at FFS have always been fair. As an underdog going up against some of the best names in the country I would want someone to be fair. I find it interested that they complain that they are over by just a little bit and that it doesnt make a difference. When you have as much money as those guys have you are always going to have some type of advantage in their favor.