set up help

thumper

Circle Track has a useful article this month,July 06 edition.Understanding it is the key to going fast at STS.Set your car up for a dry slick flat track with a large center and you will be fast.The first one of you Ford Thunder guys to figgure this out will be winning.Unfortunantly,it doesnt work the same for front wheel drive,we have to write the book,not read it.Steve Smith makes a Trackside Chassis Tuning Guide that I refer to constantly,only reversing some things for FWD.For me,driving STS is the same as driving pavement,only not as fast and less grip.Requires an active chassis and a balanced set up.Hope this helps someone. Thumper

Circle Track has a useful article this month,July 06 edition.Understanding it is the key to going fast at STS.Set your car up for a dry slick flat track with a large center and you will be fast.The first one of you Ford Thunder guys to figgure this out will be winning.Unfortunantly,it doesnt work the same for front wheel drive,we have to write the book,not read it.Steve Smith makes a Trackside Chassis Tuning Guide that I refer to constantly,only reversing some things for FWD.For me,driving STS is the same as driving pavement,only not as fast and less grip.Requires an active chassis and a balanced set up.Hope this helps someone. Thumper

<sssshhhhhhhh!>

• 2 weeks later...

Well GB thanx for the info. We have the Steve Smith atuo book. It helps but only to a extint. I have somethigs that im gonna try ,if it works awsome if not ok well back to the drawing bored. I geuss ill know saterday night.

Archived