SAS Grand Stock

Guest bigfat

Guest RandyBorlace

take out the windshield, and you can either run the street tires, or find some take offs from the mod guys, another thing i would do is take off the swaybar or disconnect it, we had 2 out there this weekend from SAS, [edited out by Nick Holt, 4/18/06] .

Guest RandyBorlace

well, take out the windshield, dirt cars dont run swaybars, a few do, but ask mark rahn, he came out and i got them to unhook it, and the car got alot faster... dirt guys run treaded dirt tires.

i like the sway bar in use.we run them on all our dirt cars.we went to EDNA this past friday,started 15th and won......the chevelle is the car i am talking about.we put one on allens car and left it on last year.dont think many cars outhandeled him.same deal on his new car this year,now its a nova,but still worked on turn speed.he started 18th in Edna and moved to 4th before a car spun in front of him and he had to drop out.it just depends on how you like it to feel.some like it loose and some like the tight feel.i would leave it on at first and adjust the preload on it to your liking......frank t.

yeah,

I like the sway bar back on it. We just had too much pre-load on it.

I told the guys not to say anything around randy about the sway bar because he would get a big (er) head and think he is some big time crew chief LOL

Actually randy is good to have around to remind you of things you already know.

Maybe we should have a pet name or nicname for him.

Hey, how about "repeat"? LOL

Any more suggestions?

Guest RandyBorlace

Zoom, when you hit the track, you are considered DOOM <-- your new nick name

Frank and Mike, Thanks for the kind words.

Mike, how is that pure stock coming along, let me know if you need any help or anything.

Archived