4~Hart Motorsports: Competes in the TPS First Ever

4~Hart Motorsports Media Relations

-- For Immediate Release

4-HART MOTORSPORTS COMPETES IN THE TEXAS PROSEDANS’ FIRST EVER “TWIN FEATURES” AT SAN ANTONIO SPEEDWAY

SAN ANTONIO, TX (March 15, 2006) – A total of 26 cars filed an entry to the historic Texas ProSedan “Twin Features” held at San Antonio Speedway. The speedway is San Antonio’s own NASCAR sanctioned high banked half-mile asphalt speedway, providing the drivers and fans exciting side by side racing. Terry Dickerson, SAS track operator and USRA Owner and President, stated to TPS driver’s “TPS is the largest touring series in Texas”.

The Texas ProSedans’ officials determined the line up for the first feature race by the 2006 points standing. Based upon his points, Lloyd Hart, driver of the #19 Instant Imprints Honda CRX started the race in the 11th starting position.

As the green flag fell first for the first feature, the 21 cars starting the race roared to life down the front straightaway. However, the fight for real estate up in the front of the pack sent cars spinning in between turns one and two on the first lap. Hart threaded the #19 Instant Imprints Honda CRX through the predicament unscathed. Hart later said “My hat is off to Jack, my Crew Chief. He really had the car handling perfect. When the cars in front of me started to spin out, I thought for sure my night was over, but the handling was great, so I was able to drive right through the mess without a scratch.”

On the restart, Hart began to work his way up through the field. Just past the halfway point, and with the top five cars in sight, the engine started to show the beginning of its end. “We had a great car the first half of the race, and were looking forward to a great finish. But then I felt a puff of steam, but that dispersed quickly. Then I could smell the burnt oil smell when the oil gets too hot.” Hart said. Hart was able to limp the car to the checkered flag, and had been far enough up in the field that he only dropped back to 10th by the time the race was over. Commenting, Hart said “A top ten finish is always good, but when the car has problems, it makes that finish feel pretty good. The second I crossed the finish line, I cut the engine off and coasted back to the pits.”

The winner of the first of the twin feature races was Donnie Moore in the #70 VW Scirocco owned by George Merrell. Hart and the entire 4 ~ Hart Motorsports team wishes Donnie congratulations on another fine win.

As the #19 Instant Imprints Honda CRX came to a rest in the pits, the crew immediately went to work to diagnose what went wrong, and to see if there was anything that could be fixed to allow Lloyd to race the second race. The problem was created when a heater hose gave way. Some quick work on the car gave Hart hopes of racing in Feature number two. The entire 4~Hart Motorsports team also wishes to thank all of the drivers and crew members who came over to offer help, tools, and supplies in order to make the second race. “That is why I enjoy racing with this fine group. The other teams will not give you an inch on the track, but will do everything they can to help you in the pits. This group is just simply awesome!!” Hart said.

As the drivers lined up for the second feature race, Hart’s crew finished the attempted repairs. Hart took the green flag from pit row, and took the tail end of the field as the cars motored down the track for the first lap. However, after making two recorded laps, Hart pulled his car back onto pit row. He soon pulled it back behind the wall, and back onto the trailer. “When the engine overheated, it hurt something internally. I went out to see how it would do, and had hoped to keep the car out there, but two laps out there showed me that the car would have been too slow, and I didn’t want to keep the car out there and have the engine let go entirely and put oil down on the track.” Hart stated after the race.

The race concluded with one of the closest contests for 2nd place with 5 drivers battling for the one spot right down to the line. Donnie Moore again won in his #70 VW Scirocco. Again, the entire 4 ~ Hart Motorsports team wishes to extend to Donnie and his team our congratulations on sweeping the first ever TPS “Twin Features.”

After the night of racing had concluded, the fans at San Antonio Speedway filed down from the stands and into the pits to meet the drivers. The 4 ~ Hart Motorsports team stayed and met with several fans in the post race celebration. Hart stated “My sponsor Instant Imprints in San Antonio and the 4 ~ Hart Motorsports team put together t-shirts that were given away to the fans tonight, as a way to say thanks. We wanted to make sure we were here after the races to meet all of the fans. Thanks to Debbie, Tammy, Terry, Rick, and all of the great folks at San Antonio Speedway for working with us and Instant Imprints in sharing the t-shirts with the fans!! The plan is to giveaway more t-shirts to the supportive fans at each race this year.”

The #19 Instant Imprints Honda CRX driver also said, “Thanks to all of TPS for putting on such a great race, and to San Antonio Speedway for hosting our races. We are looking forward to returning there for our next double feature on July 15th. I also have to thank God for a safe race, thanks to my great primary sponsor, Instant Imprints, to my Crew Chief Jack, and all of my Crew, Karla, Greg, Samantha, Kathy, and Jonathan, and also to all of my family for their unending support of my racing! Happy Easter to everyone!!”

4~Hart Motorsports and the Texas ProSedans can next be found at Thunderhill Raceway in Kyle Texas on April 29th for their fourth race of the season.

4~Hart Motorsports is sponsored by Instant Imprints of San Antonio. Information about 4~Hart Motorsports will be available on the web in the near future.

Information about Texas ProSedans can be found at www.texasprosedans.com.