Maybe Some Drama

ac9014

hey everyone,

I go to Annapolis Christian Academy, and our drama class is putting on a play this week. The play is called Our Town set in the early 1900's. It's about an ordinary town with ordinary people. Some interesting surprises develop in the play. It was written by Thorton Wilder and it is also a Pulitzer Award Winning play. So, if anyone would be interested in coming and seeing it. Oh, and by the way, I am in it and one of the main characters (how fun)lol. We will be performing on Thursday and Friday at 7o clock sharp. It will be at Church of the King near the Bel Aires Drugs Pharmacy at Staples and Annapolis. For example, if you were going down crosstown towards downtown, you would take an exit at Baldwin and turn right. Go down past Del Mar and take a right on Staples. Go past Bel Aire Drugs then its on the corner. It's a small white church. There also might be a showing Saturday maybe during the afternoon and hopefully not at night bc i dont really want to miss work. Anyways the address is 1012 Annapolis Drive. Oh yea its free, another reason to go. Thanks and see yall later.

Anthony

well, actually no. i dont think there will be any races. lol. sry about that. but yea there is an intermission. at least one out of the two. anyways the dress rehearsal yesterday went really well. i am looking forward to it tonight.

Anthony

Archived