good night at the track

Braunfels99

Hats off to Ed for track prep this week..the track had quite a bit of moisture in the heat race ( super stock ran 1st) there was no dust ...after the heats Ed put another tank on the track and packed it himself for a good while with the water truck...

Super stock ran the 1st main also...the main was a little sloppy middle to up,but the botttom had a lot of bite...after 2 cautions and - laps of racing the middle groove started to come in and ,to me anyway,made for some good rqcing...NOOO DUST!!!!

Super Stock

1st place Patrick Kelly #84 FORD

2nd Trey Votion #99 FORD

3rd Howie #13

4th Gary Hunter #14

Think it was #2 dennis hilla in 5th ((9CARS :N THE HEAT RACE AND MAIN)

It was a great night for us Ford boys(for anyone that doesn't know Patrick and I are brothers)finishing 1 and 2!!

I know patrick won the heat race but dont remember rest of positions...heats were 10 laps mains were 20..

Pure stocks had 2 cars flip in turns 1 and 2..both were ok..

Didn't get to see much else, but from what I saw, It was a very good night at the track ..we were done with our main at like 9:30...also everything ran smoothly...

From what I see there is no lack in effort on Ed's part..I know the 1st week was tough with all that dust, but last night was really good..

Also,,,I believe Roxy had said they would be posting results and points on the i37 website asap...so gives these guys a chance..they are putting in the effort and for me ,,have my support!

Archived