New line up procedures for I 37

Boerneracehounds50

This is from there web site, really punishes a driver who gets there past 730, whats wrong with the old fashion way of how you finish in the heats makes the line ups, orrrrr by points, this makes no sence.Is this for heats or feature also.Is that software going to make water for the track also,lol,lol :P

STARTING APRIL 14, 2006 LINE UP WILL CUT OFF AT 7:30 P.M. SHARP.  YOU HAVE TO BE SIGNED IN AT GATE BY THEN TO MAKE LINE UP.  IF YOU COME IN AFTER THAT YOU WILL LINE UP AT BACK OF PACK. WE ARE STARTING TO USE A NEW SOFTWARE THAT WILL DO OUR LINE UP.

POINTS WILL BE POSTED STARTING NEXT WEEK BECAUSE WE ARE STARTING TO USE A NEW SOFTWARE THIS WEEK FOR POINTS AND LINE UP.

Racing starts @ 8:00 P.M.

Gates open @ 4:00 P.M.

Drivers meeting @ 7:00 P.M.

How is this a bad thing with the lineup cutoff at 7:30? we race at 8:00...You arent making sense to me BRH. and by the way we did lineup by points...Maybe you shouldnt be so quick to be negative about the track....Super stocks ran 1st last night...so if ya got there late,,,you woulda probalbly missed the heat and not had to worry you had to start in the back...lol

99, ok....let make this a positive thing, you show me the positve to having a drivers meeting an hour before the races start and show a positve for those who CAN get there by 8 but not 730 for the cut off, have no problem with a cut offof 750, what abot some corpus guys who work till 5 then have to get the car, I dont think they can make it by 730,by the way ,... were you at the track the first years of the owners running it?????Oh ya, show a positve of having to go out and water and then pack it while paying spectators paid to see races, not Ed watering the track .Looking for the positve.

what ifs and why for's....if my aunt had balls she'd be my uncle...

1st

99, ok....let make this a positive thing, you show me the positve to having a drivers meeting an hour before the races start and show a positve for those who CAN get there by 8 but not 730 for the cut off, have no problem with a cut offof 750, what abot some corpus guys who work till 5 then have to get the car, I dont think they can make it by 730,by the way ,... were you at the track the first years of the owners running it?????Oh ya, show a positve of having to go out and water and then pack it while paying spectators paid to see races, not Ed watering the track .Looking for the positve

ok...positive is drivers meeting starts at 7 to get program going...fans paid to see races and not wait for every tom dick and harry to get to the race on time cause they are from out of town..races start at 8..track rules,not yours or mine,,if you show up and get in gate at 7:50 and your class runs 1st that night how will you make the heat?I know...leave a 20 minutes earlier....I have nothing against out of towners, but I would be willing to bet Owen will not wait for me to race at STS if I am running late cause I am pulling from san antonio....shouldn't the track be responsible to spectators And drivers..?also...if you are a spectator ...are you willing to wait 30 mins for the 5- 10 cars checking in at 7:50?you know it would happen...

fact is they needed to set a time and stick with it...nothing wrong with that....it sounds like you want the track to put you in the lineup even tho you are not at the track yet,,,that would cause problems too....I see your point about maybe mod guys who usually run last in heats and mains anyway, but would imagine the cutoff time is an attempt to run the night of racing smoothly....which it did this past friday..

2 no,,,I was not at the track the 1st years,,but have heard quite a bit about it..ran last year at i37,

3 the positive of watering the track was no dust ,,for drivers and spectators...is it debateable that more water could have been put before the races started? sure,,,but after running out of water last week to having a chance this week to make sure it didnt get dusty, can you blame ED?..guarantee I will pick another load of water than having to deal with dust....

I am not claiming to know everything or have all the answers , but on your 1st post you were complaining about things when you didnt know what you were talking about...that is about the lineups by points...

I just want to race guy...it takes me an hour to get to the track..from New Braunfels..I quit work at 4:00 to make it...cause I wanna race...

Archived