Super Stock Class

ac9014

Hey, I was just wondering where are all the super stock drivers are. If you know of any super stock drivers, please really encourage them to come out this next saturday. we really need to build that close up. So if there are some numbers or somethin i would be willing to call some drivers to tell them or remind them. Anyways hopefully we can have a few more cars than we have been having for this class. i will talk to yall later.

Anthony Carlisle

anthony, thanks for the reminder. finally beat the pneumonia. off of the drip to solids. my only sponsor, James T. Miculenshire, quality barn supplies, serving so. texas since 1961, has build me a nifty aluminum latter more like a walker that helps me get in out of the car what with the hamstring problem ana arthritis. sponsor told me the ss will have to run 6" wheels with 8" tires this season. seems unusual , but what the heck. pro patria omnia. i'm just glad the track has reopened . you've told me the track manager is honest and knows what he's doing. i guess that makes him a rare commodity. plan to pull from lagarto to sts whenever the ss race. hope to see you this sat nite. ta ta

Archived