Lonestar Legacy Commercial

The Lone Star Legacy's filmed a commercial on March 26, at THR, which will be airing on Time Warner Cable in the Austin viewing (central Texas) area, starting April 5th. This is a very professional looking 30-second spot promoting the Legacy's and Thunder Hill Raceway. We do not anticipate airing this commercial in San Antonio or Corpus, as it gives directions to THR. Besides, it just wouldn't be right to do so.

However, should we receive positive results, the Legacy's would be very happy to participate in a production for Corpus Christi or San Antonio at their track.

Our first commercial will air on Time Warner Cable in the Austin viewing area starting on April 5 and run through April 26 on: History Channel, Spike, Discovery, Sci-fi, TNT, Comedy Central, FX, News 8 Austin, MTV, and CMT. There is no way of knowing which channel at any certain time. If we can get positive results at THR, then the Legacy's will shoot one in Corpus, and continue in the Austin area.

Has anyone seen the Legacy commercial? promoting the LoneStar Legacy Series, THR and racing in general.

Working on uploading it so all you have to do is click and view...we want your thoughts on the commercial. As of right now it is only airing in the Austin area.

Imagine that if some other series took the lead and put one together, got in on TV---how it would impact not only the series but the race track--not to mention auto racing in this part of Texas

You also now have something to present to a sponsor or potential sponsor.

Tom

• 4 weeks later...

I saw the commercial and it was great. I think it is wonderful that a series that has no ties to any particular racetrack would spend money to advertise not only for them but for thunderhill. I notice that you had a bunch more cars than last year. for a 4 cylinder you are looking great. I talked with some people in the stands that told me that the legacys are the premier 4 cylinder class for drivers young and old. they also told me that they thought the legacys should be a stepping stone for young drivers wanting to race locally in a 8 cylinder car.

I will say this your cars look cool. keep up the good work

Archived