pay out

I-37Flagman

I TALKED TO NELL THIS MORNING AND SHE TOLD ME THAT THERE WAS A PAYOUT AND IF YOU WANTED IT TO CALL HER

[edited by Nick Holt, 3/29/06]

Why aren't they posting it?

Are they scared?

Tell you what, if they want me to race they can call me

br-549 Junior Samples Auto Sales. :lol:

I TALKED TO NELL THIS MORNING AND SHE TOLD ME THAT THERE WAS A PAYOUT AND IF YOU WANTED IT TO CALL HER . 210-559-0594

that's classic.

don't shoot the messenger , but damn that's funny.

Well taz to be up frount they s--- but what are we going to do unless there are 14+ in every class its been a very long time and even then maybe once that we have 14+ in one door class after that it drops.....just to say in the super stock 11 or less pays100$ and the pures11 or less pays 80$.....................................go south

It doesn't make sense for the owners or promotor to be so tight lipped.

Call them for the payout? I would think they wouldn't want to take the time out of their

schedule answering calls. there is so much else to do, like fix up the crease between 3 and 4, disk the track, maybe even try to spuce up the joint.

but if the payout for say, pure stock is 80$ and they charge 25 pit pass. Well, it won't take the drivers long to either drive to corpus or run at SAS.

May not be a good thing what is happening here, but, maybe they have a plan and since they are so tight lipped they ain't sharing. ?

On the other hand, what do they think of their drivers? Heck they called a drivers meeting to read the rules to them. Guess they think dirt track drivers can't read?

jmo

Beezpower#5--Hope you and your family are doing fine. Are you and your bunch going to continue to run down south or I-37? I've just about got my car finished, hopefully this weekend. Let's see, $100 to win--minus $25 for pit pass, minus 5.50 to 6.00 a gallon for fuel, minus travel fuel, minus pit crew, minus spectator passes, equals minus. Speed Channel $6.00 a month.

Taz doing good + family thanks we are going to run where its the best for the cars its just hard to travel with 3 cars I was hoping the boy could run here and the others run south. I agree with you about pay I just dont see 14+ cars at this point .If you know Mares Racing (the party animals) cant go racing until partys over.......Fiesta party and dont forget Strawberry fiesta and the Dallas Race.........They might get good car count the first week being all other tracks are closed..........By the way no parade this year what happened???? thats why people dont know about the track.......until then good luck..

Archived