new bomber class

The bomber class will be more stock than the pure stock, what I see out at the track is a huge split between cars. Some cars have been built and could run with the street stocks they are so fast but they are legal with the pure stock rules. The bomber class is going to be a rookie style class, it is supposed to be fun no one likes to go out and race then get lapped 2 times in a ten lap heat race. Well if someone in the bombers is doing this they will be forced to move up or not run. Also if a driver has been around racing for a long time he does not need to be out there racing with a bunch of rookies trying to learn so we will force this driver to move up in class. Just trying to allow more cars to win and have fun. It might cost me a little more but its about the racers and the fun also, the money will come if the drivers do.

Hope this helps, watch the website for the rules on the bomber class.

Thanks Owen

we used to be able to carry a passenger in this class and it was a blast. plus i had a different passenger every week and all of them built them their own car imediately. just an idea, but it works. average car cost on the 6 that we built was $650 and i had darn near as much fun as i am now. oops my nose is starting to grow so i better go. fish in a tree, how could that be. :D

Archived