WIN VIRTUAL THUNDER PRIZES @ SAN ANTONIO SPEEDWAY!

If you're not already playing Virtual Thunder, join in with all of the racing action for San Antonio Speedway at www.VirtualThunder.com. Winners from this week's contest will be awarded a Virtual Thunder hat or t-shirt.

Virtual Thunder is an online game that lets you play along with the actual racing events at the track. Simply make finishing predictions and get scored against the event results. It's fun, easy . . . and best of all, it's totally free!

Race over to Virtual Thunder and start playing today. Make your picks for tomorrow night's racing action and become eligible for the prize giveaways. Prizes will be awarded next Saturday (July 19) and may be picked up at the FASCAR Photo Booth at the track. If you use a code name on the website, please send me a private message with your real name. We will be announcing the winners at the track and on this website. So don't forget to make your picks soon!

Debbie

• 2 weeks later...

The winners of the Virtual Thunder contest for the July 19 San Antonio Speedway races are:

Late Model Picks - Racegirl777

Sportsman Picks - sdkneupper from Converse

Please stop by the SAS FASCAR Photo Booth on Saturday night to pick up your Virtual Thunder prizes!

Debbie

I've asked the site administrator to send them a message asking them to e-mail me with their real names. He does have their e-mail addresses from their registration information for the site.

Starting next season, the administrator is going to get permission from the participants to release their names and e-maill addresses to the moderator for each track or series. It's just one of the little kinks we need to work out.

Debbie

By the way, I'm giving out prizes again this week for the SAS Virtual Thunder contest winners!

Archived