Another great night

ac9014

Well, I think overall we had another really successful night. And thanks drivers for doing a great job of getting in line and being ready for your race. It makes my job a lot easier. I am really enjoying this job and really thankful that I have it. I didn't get to see many of the races except for the modified feature which was really great except for some slow times with the wrecker, but, hey, we are going to be working on stuff. Oh, I should ask, does anyone have any suggestions about how lineup should be different? In whatever I do, I make sure that I am doing it to my best ability. Also, I should mention, if there are any major things or maybe family issues which you would like for my friends and I to pray about, please tell me. We would love to pray for you. Thank you all and God bless.

Anthony Carlisle

thank you anthony for reaching out and making an effort to stay in touch with the drivers and thanks again sts crew for another perfect nite of racing. thats 3 weeks of clock like shows. track surface is good all nite, firing off race after race and done at 10:15 again. the fans and racers got to love it. thanks again. :)

Thank you Anthony every week for your prayer. I don't know about everyone else but it really helps me put my mind together and focus on what I am doing. And yes the STS crew has done a wonderful job... I love to be there and know that everything is running great. I have not heard one complaint about the track.

So everyone needs to spread the word and help the dirt track make it. We all love racing we need to show other people they love racing also.

Thanks Mike (Guessing thats you). I would agree and say that prayer is a powerful thing. We have an awesome God and he tells us to come to him in prayer about anything and everything even the small things. Well, I wont be there this Saturday or possibly the next. I will surely miss it. I am going on a missions trip to Bay St. Louis with a church group. They have concluded that this one town was probably hit the hardest by Katrina. I will be leaving on Saturday and coming back the next Saturday, so there is a possibilty I will be back that night. If anyone wants to, I would ask for prayer for safety and that we will be able to effectively minister to the people there. Well, I hope that yall have a another wonderful night of racing. Hope yall can get on without me lol, jk about that.

Anthony

Archived