Old Classifieds

Neal Rogers

I liked the old classified section....no BS and to the point.

that other place is like a maze...oh, how I ramble on.

my listing has had no offers and the reserve has not been met..and only have 14 days, 21h 35m to go. still wondering why the photo will not load anymore.

From what i can tell the racepartsauction.com site has not grown leaps and bounds since its been up. Too much hassle, Too complicated and Way Too much like Ebay. TXSZ is not the same with out the old classifieds. JUST MY HUMBLE OPINION!

To all users:

A classifieds section is what you make of it. It does not have to be considered "local" to be successful, you just have to list your items and invite others to do so as well. The broad range of advertising and expected potential of RacePartsAuction should allow our users to reach a large target audience. Unfortunately success doesn't happen overnight, so please offer constructive criticism so we can continue to grow and expand our reach of potential race parts buyers/sellers.

To view all classifieds at once, click on the 'Classifieds' link and then hit the 'Search' button without any text in the submission box.

All questions and comments can be sent to help @ racepartsauction.com.

Thank you,

Kevin Bendele

just my opinion but couldnt you list it as a buy it now only, that way you dont mess with an auction, you just sell it for the price you list............it would be the same as the old classfied section, but you will get a larger viewing audience to see your product..............

I knew it wouldnt be long until your post about the new website would be removed mickey.  Pretty soon they are going to be removing posts about who won and other websites.

That is one area which is relatively understandable though. If you owned a transmission (or whatever shop), would you like a customer to sit in your shop and tell your customers "Hey come get your tranny fixed down the road at Bob's Tranny shop"?

I've been guilty as to posting links to my other site here, and although I'm not a threat at all, it's understandable when they are removed.

I knew it wouldnt be long until your post about the new website would be removed mickey. Pretty soon they are going to be removing posts about who won and other websites.

That new site is here for GOOD.

Archived