keep the flame sts crew

honda 46

No ford12, I could not bring myself to it. He had such a good time out there. At least he got to drive the car I ran into a big problem right before the heat race and did not get to race the car. I am glad it did not mess up on him when he was driving the car. The steering was binding up and I guess the power steering was masking it somewhat, that would explain why it was so twitchy to drive. Anyway it is fixed now cant wait till next weekend I hope the track is just like it was this weekend. And somebody needs to buy the dirt neon $1000 bucks ready to race but with no wing. Thanks STS for a quick night it was a well ran show.

Neon Will

Thanks guys, we are doing all we can to start on time 7:30 and be done between 10:00 and 10:30, this week the last feature ended at 9:55. The fans did not seem to have a problem with it, I know not every night will go this smooth but we will try. Also if we slow down a little maybe Todd will have time to change cars. (Sorry)

Please tell all your friends and family to come out and support the races. We need all we can get.

Thanks Owen

Archived