4~Hart Motorsports:

4~Hart Motorsports Media Relations

-- For Immediate Release

JACK FOY NAMED CREW CHIEF FOR 4~HART MOTORSPORTS

SAN ANTONIO (February 22, 2006) – 4~Hart Motorsports is extremely pleased to announce that Jack Foy has been named as Crew Chief for the Texas ProSedan #19 Honda CRX, effective immediately.

Jack Foy is no stranger to the Southern Texas racing scene. He has been an instrumental crew member of the familiar six time Championship winning Texas ProSedan #27 for many years. Three of those championships came in the Honda currently owned by 4–Hart Motorsports and driven by Lloyd Hart of San Antonio. Jack has always attempted to help his fellow competitors when he could, to promote the best racing possible for the fans and the drivers, and is well respected in by the TPS competitors.

In the 2005 season, Texas ProSedans’ 30th consecutive year, 4–Hart Motorsports had an admirable rookie season. Out of over forty registered drivers, driver Lloyd Hart finished in 6th place in the overall points Championship, including a win at the season ending race at Thunderhill Raceway’s “9th Stock Car Spectacular” in Kyle, Texas.

Jack’s experience and knowledge of the car will be invaluable as the team looks to better the 2005 season 6th place standings in 2006.

See, I thought the front end gave it character. :P

You will be happy to hear, I am reworking the front end for 2006.

After I had spent a long time getting the front end to look perfect, then went to our first race at THR last year where the front end was removed, I only had a limited amount of time to get it back on. You know racers, very superstitious. It was never touched after that, so why change it??? ;)

See Mike, when the folks I could catch up to saw it in their rearview, it was so ugly it scared them and they just moved on over... :o:huh::huh::blink:<_<:D:DB)

Archived