This is not a usra announcement (but)

Almost a year ago, Wayne, along with half of South Texas, put in for a job at the new Toyota plant. Well, Wayne is one of the fortunate ones who have been hired!

Naturally, he will have to cut back from the 80-90 hours he has been putting in at USRA, but he plans on remaining with USRA as his schedule permits. In the meantime, Rick is picking up some of his duties along with Randy Schoener.

Bottom line is that Wayne will still be very invovled with the organization - just not as many hours as before.

Nick Holt

good for waine!!!. looks like brad is now king of the hill j/k. now he can make some real moola.

King of the hill... well uhh...nope!!!

Does kinda suck to lose Wayne, but I'm happy he is going to Toyota. I also want any person who has a problem with a Tundra to call him up and chew his @$$ out for old times sake!! He will be missed in local racing period!

I called Wayne tonight ,But he did not answer!! ?????? Rick Day answerd the phone and he told me Wayne is no longer with u.s.r.a.??????? I did not get the memo!!!!!!

If you did talk to someone it was my friend Randy. He is the holder of Waynes old hotline. You could also think of something to call him up and yell about... Randy likes that sort of thing. ;)

Brad

Archived