Feb 18th Prediction

Jason

THANKS AND HAVE A NICE DAY. I GUESS WAY OUT OF HAND MEANS THAT NO CUSS WORDS WERE USED AND NOTHING VULGUR WAS SAID. MAN THEY REALLY CRACK DOWN ON STUFF HERE. OOPS I SAID CRACK NO REFERENCE TO BROKEBACK MNT. SORRY JK SORRY FOR THE POST NICK HAD TO DELETE WONT LET IT HAPPEN AGAIN REALLY DIDN'T THINK THEY WERE THAT BAD.

89 CREWMEMBER

THANKS AND HAVE A NICE DAY. I GUESS WAY OUT OF HAND MEANS THAT NO CUSS WORDS WERE USED AND NOTHING VULGUR WAS SAID. MAN THEY REALLY CRACK DOWN ON STUFF HERE. OOPS I SAID CRACK NO REFERENCE TO BROKEBACK MNT. SORRY JK SORRY FOR THE POST NICK HAD TO DELETE WONT LET IT HAPPEN AGAIN REALLY DIDN'T THINK THEY WERE THAT BAD.

89 CREWMEMBER

I received two complaints from members about the sexual preference comments being leveled at some of our members.

As I said, I thought the thread was humorous and all in good fun, but, at least to some, it got ugly.

Thanks for your understanding.

Nick Holt

And all this time I thought you were the sensitive one Dustin. You'll have to tell me what you wrote as I didn't log back on till today. You going out of town with the crew or staying home? I found a little problem I wanted to talk about. Could have a lot of factor to rear suspension.

Poorboy, I didn't know you to be the sensitive type. I did on the other hand know you were a lightweight (by ten pounds). J/K.

See yall Saturday.

my wife saw the commercail twice yesterday, then i saw it once last nite......s..w..ee..ee..t! then i went out to the shop about 10 pm and heard the radio spot about 3 times. lets hope for some great turn outs this year. remember guys, if they show up it is our job to keep them coming back every week. lets give em a good show. riley are you going to bring that trailer queen show car out? as least bring it, i will wax it up for you and take some good pictures of you and the perty car. you need to see if shrimp will let you use his white boots. you know that way you match.lol B)

Archived