NASCAR Fantasy teams

KahneFan

I haven't seen anyone mention any Fantasy league yet, so I made one on ESPN. It's pretty cool. You pick 5 drivers each week, or keep the same ones, and you compete for points. It's free, and ESPN does the points system. All you have to do is sign up, pick your drivers and hope you win :D .

If you would like to join , click HERE, follow the steps of signing up. Then, once you get to the screen to select drivers, you will see "Create or Join a Group" Click that link. In the search field type "AustinFans" (all one word). It should find our group with that name. If you have any problems, let me know. As I said, it's free and easy. They also give away prizes to the top winners.

Step 1: Sign Up

Step 2: It will ask you to create an entry - click this

Step 3: Where it asks for "Location" - that will be your nickname (not sure why they ask location)

Step 4: click "Create or join a group"

Step 5: in the search field enter "AustinFans"

Step 6: Click on the title "AustinFans"

Step 7: Just below the Name is the motto, just below the motto is "join this group" - click that

Each week you have the option of selecting new drivers or keeping the same drivers. You can adjust your drivers all the way up to race time (not just race day).

Once you've joined, you can get back to the StockCarChallenge by going to...

http://games.espn.go.com/stockcar/frontpage

or

http://games.espn.go.com/stockcar/group?groupID=32933

Don't forget you get a $100 salary cap. If you go over by even $.01, you will get a big goose egg... I know, I've done it :lol:

I see 8 people have signed up! If you're still interested, there's still plenty of time. Like I said, it's free and easy. Just pick your drivers and hope they do good! BTW, if they do good... don't trade em' that week :D

Wow! Great Turn out! Just wanted to remind every that...

"Current Race Locks: Sunday, Feb. 19, 2:30 PM ET"

So, you still have time to register and/or adjust your team before the first race. If you decide to register after the first race, there are three segmants, so everyone's scores clear after 10 races and we start again. Trust me, even if you miss a race, you can always make a come back :D

It may lock 15/30 minutes before the race... not sure :unsure:

Like I said though, you're still welcome to join. Even if you miss a race, it doesn't mean you'll do the worste this segmant, but after 10 races, it starts again and you'll have 9 races of practice :D

BTW, results are usually ready when you get out of bed on Monday.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Eric,

I think Kasey did well for you..Junior wasn't all that bad either...

but wait til you see my score...heehee

:lol:B):o

Yeah, at one point with Kyle B, Stewart and Kahne, it looked like I was going to do pretty darn well. Still looks like I did OK though, based off of NASCAR's unofficial results, I should be around 658 or so. Not too bad (I hope).

• 2 weeks later...

Archived