So whats the report on the practice?

Boerneracehounds50

Guest RandyBorlace

track was decent..... Randy Yount was the fastest mod according to my stop watch, followed by a new car with a # 88 on it, not sure who, 11 was the fastest pure there, 23 was close though, there was one late model, dennis hilla, well 2 since street stocks are running with them now, the 11j was there.. no sportmods, 1 outlaw mod, and 5 or so coupes.. 5 real mods, 6 pure stocks, 2 limited lates, and thats it..

Thanks to all drivers and crews that came out to play . I know the track got dry fast with the wind glad we put extra water later and it held pretty good. The track was bladed and sheepfooted well and only started to peel up some. I know it was cold up on the flag stand, I wish that the insurance allowed more then 1 car on the track at a time. But for a play day that is all they do allow.That's why I could only have one at a time. Super Thanks to all drivers for the following of my commands I guess when you are big and ugly that helps.Hopefully for the next playday I will be playing too. Car is coming along good . See ya next month for another playday.

Archived