USRA Truck Rules

Lonesome Ford

Hey fellow truck peeps, hope the offseason is going well. I don't want to start anything here, but I was curious if anyone is as anxious as myself to get the 2006 truck rules in their hands? I figure there are changes on the way and would like to get your input on the subject. Thanks for your time guys!

John Kelly Jr.

USRA #57

Hey fellow truck peeps, hope the offseason is going well. I don't want to start anything here, but I was curious if anyone is as anxious as myself to get the 2006 truck rules in their hands? I figure there are changes on the way and would like to get your input on the subject. Thanks for your time guys!

John Kelly Jr.

USRA #57

The USRS team is aware that people would like to have the 2006 USRA Truck Series rules as soon as possible.

Nick Holt

i'm going by last years john.

7 weeks before the 1st race..........and that's the only option i 've got.

time is no longer a luxury.

<nod> Crazyhorse. Indeed, time is no longer a luxury.

I guess I'm going off last year's rules. This may be more suited for the rumors thread in the Texas Racing forum, but I've heard changes are on the way. I'm not going to spread rumors here in the public forum though :)

I had planned to run the whole season, but I want to see what the rulebook looks like. If there are numerous changes, I'll have to see how much $ & time from my family it will cost me. I love running with you guys, you are the best group I have been around & I love the truck series. I love the series for what it stands for & where it came from.

Jr

John

I called Wayne yesterday about the Sportsman class (which Ill explain on the other thread) and he said he was working on the rules for the trucks. I got the impression he was looking into something for the Ford guys. He didnt say it word for word but thats the way I took it. Lets keep our fingers crossed.

C/H..JOHN JR..I have no race car and no money, aint life a bit..

you've always gotta a place with us..... if you ever think of slummin' give me a holla.

Archived