TPS starts season at CCMS

NeilTPS

Todd

The 154.570 fequency is the most common base line freq. used in the motorola sp10 and such radios and can be found on almost any VHF scanner. If you need help locating something I can help you ( but you have to run every TPS event this year in CC) j/k give me a call. 855-4637

thanks for all the input guys, did not know they were that affordable. wee do plan on running both the tps shows at cc. depending on if we are even competitive i really want to try to hit one of the sas dates if lands on one of our off weekends. by the way ratdaddy, are you going to play with us this season? going to be a very busy race year. with all this racing coming up, i should find me a sheetmetal sponsor. ha ha, but not a bad idea with my crappy driv'n. thanks again for the helpful info.

The VW is sitting out back waiting for someone to get it running. The driver had the idea that all he had to do was show up Saturday afternoon and drive...............well that's not the way it goes and the car will sit untill he figures it out or someone buys it..

I wish you guys the best of luck this year and I'm sure I will be ghetto bound a few times this year!!

i understand, a lot of people think that you load em on the trailer and go racing. they don't realize the hours in the shop during the week working for that extra .10th of a second. wish you luck, i have not had much luck selling any of this race car stuff though. just fix it and come play, that vw would be a blast in the dirt also.

Archived