Happy Birthday

ProTree

happy birthday bro.......hope you stuck with a 2 beer limit ? you know, night before a race......

Edited by Crazyhorse

Hey its Josh postin under dads name, thanks guys. It was probably one of the best birthdays Ive had in a while. Horse i kept to about a 7 drink minimum. And there was no red lights tonight well there was one but it was my bye run into the finals so I tried something and cut a -.0157 light which is like cutting a .495 light. Took home the trophy and the cash in the end.

Edited by Tommy33

pics Papa?-he raced his 2005 silverado-drive it in,go thru tech,race and drive it home,and have a good time-was our 1st pro bracket race of 2006-I think between filling up his truck with gas in austin,paying to get in at the track,paying entry fee to race,and eating some grub,after it was said and done,it cost him $5 and got a nice big plaque-I would rather have him doing that than out somewhere getting in trouble.Hey like they say,Racin' is Racin'-on a side note,I'm a good teacher if anybody else wants to try it.

Tommy33

Been there-Done that! I was a lot younger then. Front motor Digger. You aint lived on the Wild Side until you strapped in one of those with the pumkin housing right up against your back side and crouch then take it for a ride at 180+. But thanks for the offer. :rolleyes:

Got that right Papa,nothing like hanging your butt over a rear end.We have several guys running frt engine rails and some are fairly new chassis's with SB's and glides.One real nice one "for sale" that I keep thinking of buying for myself to run from time to time.

Josh,

Happy belated birthday, dude...

Hope it was a good one--you deserve it! (especially putting up with Gun-dog! ha!)