Is it just me?

HOUSTONLM04

its a great indicator of how strong word of mouth is, and the information super highway. Its a great site to where people can voice their opinion without being penalized as long as you stay within the guidelines.

its a great indicator of how strong word of mouth is, and the information super highway.

Wow, I have not heard Information Super Highway used in the same sentence for at least 5 years! :D Good point though Krusty.

Tim

Jason, the site is really coming along! I am going to tell Randy to put WWW.TEXASSPEEDZONE.COM somewhere on the car. I think it would be a good idea if all of the cars had in on there. The members on this site have grown, but we should be able to double the number of registered users easily. Just my .02 worth

Something that would also help would be for every track to tell the crowd on race nights about Texas Speed Zone. If they were really bright, they'd put up a sign with the site address on it at no charge to Jason.

On second thought, nah. That would be too much like publicizing racing, and no Texas track owner wants to be guilty of that.

I was telling Jason the other day in the chatroom that this site is getting bigger and the more potential than everyone first thought. The sponsorship ideas for this website could be good for anyone with a business with the increase in new members. Its still a catch 22 - weed need new members but we need more sponsorship to make the site bigger to handle all the new members, but maybe cannot get sposorship without the new members. I think that the tageline for TSZ should be changed a bit. a new line could be "the # 1 source for news, rumors and conversation on everything motorsports related in Texas." This site covers or at least has results for almost all things motorsports in TX so we aren't lying just pushing the envelope a bit. This site is more or less a "Jayski" style with the news and rumors but it seems to have more interaction between the users. now with the chat this site should explode with new users. anyway just my two cents Jason I still working on that email about what we talked about the other day.

Man I never caught the "weed need". :o I hope I didn't affend anyone. It would really would be a catch 22 if I wrote the post at 4:20 :P

For what it's worth..

Texasspeedzone.com is now listed as an official sponsor of the Motorsports Zone radio show.. :D

( I encourage you to see the "MZone show" thread over in the Motorsports Zone show forum) ;)

And MZone has its very own section on Texas Speed Zone too! A colaboration of the hghest magnitude! Of course, neither organization has a plug nickle to their names unless Jason has been holding out on me.... lol

Nick Holt

Slash,

Which reference? The "weed" one?

I thought for a minute that you might be refering to my post regarding Chuck's naming TSZ as an Official Sponsor of his Mzone radio show. If so, I'm just funning with Chuck and Jason.

As most of you know, Jason provides a section here on Texas Speed Zone for Chuck's Motorsports Zone stuff. And in return it appears that Chuck has now named Texas Speed Zone an "Official Sponsor" of the MZone show. Don't think a whole lot of cash changed hands in this deal..

So, I was just teasing both TSZ and MZone for their lack of genuine income as these enterprises both grow at a rapid rate. For the life of me I don't know how Jason can pay the bills to keep this site up and running with little or zero income. I don't feel too guilty about it though since all the many hours I work here are donated to the cause.

Nick Holt

Man I never caught the "weed need". :o I hope I didn't affend anyone. It would really would be a catch 22 if I wrote the post at 4:20 :P

Nickster,

I believe Slash is referring to this comment made by WildRacer5, look up about 4 posts.. ;)

And the value of the "sponsorship deal" between Texasspeedzone.com and the MZone show? That, plus $2.50, will get you a slice of pizza (with pepperoni, of course!) :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Sorry Nick! what i got a kick out of was Wildracer5's post where he made a reference to "Weed Need" and "4:20" in the same sentence. But then again maybe i am a little slow and missed everyone's earlier referance about "Whats that Smell" LOL.

Speaking of which, Slash....

What IS that smell?????? :P:D:ph34r::o:(:wacko:

Hey Slash...

For ANYTHING that has to do with Hooters, please see Rebelracewriter (aka, J.M. Hallas)...

Hey Tim,

Don't waste your time blaming it on Bruce. Do the "new wave thing," blame it on TSRS! :P:blink:

Nick-ster,

Of course YOU don't smell anything...you're the one who did it, so you're right IN THE MIDDLE of it! LOL :D

Archived