quiet now

trimreaper

I have not heard any CC racer say they are not going to race CC because they are going to dirt.I have heard a lot of non racing types knocking CC and some CC guys say they will race both.It would be kind of dumb to cast stones at this point.Im sure the full time racers will look at which program will benifit their team the most.I have not seen purses posted or heat race payouts yet.The grass always looks greener but still needs mowing.I have noticed that the CC guys are wishing well the dirt track and some of the dirt guys badmouth CC.I just dont know if they are really racers or talkers.If it looks like the CC racers are too quiet,its because theres nothing to talk about.I am completely turned off by ridicule so maybe others are as well.CC has done well by paying more for the entertainment than its worth.I hope they keep the money comming.I just wish they would eliminate reserved parking,I will never buy a parking spot in a pit aera.I believe in first come first serve.Even if I have to park in the road.Or the Getto. Thumper

AMEN GB. Like I have said before, if everyone would just be racers and not politicians this could be a good thing for CC and all of us. I for one was not impressed with the dirt track pay-out for Thunder cars. We'll see what Doc has to offer. I will say that I plan to race both tracks on occasion. Having been raised at CC Speedway since the 60's, I will say that it has sustained a long history. It has been there for racers to enjoy for a really long time.

I plan on racing at both tracks also this year. Dodge neons are very abundent and very cheap so we are throwing together a dirt neon. I want to do a double and race both tracks in one night sometimes, now that would be cool! After all, I cant let those fords have all the fun! It would be cool if both tracks could cordinate the feature events in such away that we could run both tracks in one night, this may sound crazy but is just my thoughts, anyway dont count me out. Neon Will

I,m not tryin to knock the dirt track or anyone who wants to race it.Im not sayin i wouldnt race the dirt cause i wouldnt mind tryin it. It looks like a blast. Will even ask me if my car was ready in feb. if i would come race with a few times and i said yeah if my motors done and cars together i wouldnt mind.So if i affend anyone not tryin to.

Goodol boy,

[edited out by Nick Holt, 1/3/06] I believe the payout for the Pure Stock, Texas Thunder and Street Stock is the same at both tracks. Super streets at CC have the opportunity to make $500.00 if they have 16 cars which they didn't do all of last year [edited out by Nick Holt, 1/3/06]

yea its quiet right now . but i can already start to hear the rumble i see the first pro sedan race is on for march 11 at corpus christi motor speedway so it seems that doc is doing things to get the season going so people get it in gear the season will be here faster than you know

lets get ready to rumble

Has CC moved or removed web site? Was wondering when drivers meeting is and who to call for info.

Starting to get things put back together but still have a few more weeks to hunt. Hoping this year race season proves as successful as this years hunting season.

Archived