Romco Classifieds

WildRacer5

I've been buzzing arround the net trying to help a friend find a new racecar for next year and decided to try the ROMCO site for giggles. The first two ads cought my attention. The first add was an add for traction control with the last line reading "moved up in class and can't use it anymore" With all the decussion about T/c I thought it would be funning to comment on.

the second add was for Steve Foster at Buggy warehouse selling both of his SLM cars. With all the hype put out before the start of the season with him and Farmer teaming up it seems kinda funning that they would be selling all of his stuff after only a couple of races. I would try to make a link to the ROMCO site but I'm not a computer wiz like some people. No pun intended. Jason, the site is looking better and better I can tell you have more time on your hands now that your out of school.

I also found on late model digeist that Donnie Wilson is selling all of his SLM equipment. Cars, wheels everything. I wonder what he is going to do.

Archived