2005 Drivers Banquet

neon14

Everyone had a blast at the drivers banquet this year. Thank you Owen and Doc for putting on a party for us, it was a good way to finnish off the year. Congratz to all the track champs and rookie of the year winners as well as all of the many award winners this year. I have some cool picks from the banquet I will post over the next few days. Neon Will

Look! This is Rodney Barett and Tim Gilpin hanging out as if they were best friends. I had my wife edit out the beers that they were holding. This is a good pick of two guys that are not always on talking terms, so it is nice to see them having a good time!

:rolleyes: you should probably pm things like that. alot of people use this site to have fun and talk about racing. just another reason the fight free ghetto zone was created. you can take your frustration out on me on the racetrack where it belongs, i have a cage and a helmet and it makes for better entertainment and honda,s are nearly free and plentiful. lets just race, have fun, then sit around with friends and talk about all the cool things that take place. or not

Here is a pick of the main competition for the Ghetto. Starting from the top left. Timmy"Texas Thunder Rookie of the Year", EJ "2004 Texas Thunder track champion", bottom left Uncle Randy, Little Frankie"Future TX Thunder track champ", and Uncle Frank. These guys have had the Ghetto on its toes for the last two years. In fact, just yesterday Uncle Randy stole my shopping cart at HEB! You gotta watch these guys!

• 2 weeks later...
Ho'omaika'i to Neon 14 for a kilohana racing season! Mele Kalikimaka and a Hau'oli Makahiki Hou!  Wish I could come visit for Christmas B)

Thanks Jen, it was a fun year. Wish you could have been here for it. We are looking forward to you coming back to the states soon. I think Crazyhorse needs you to translate your post for him. This language is like nothing ever seen on this forum. I still have a couple more cool picks to post on this page, they are good ones. Now that you are a TXSZ member I will have to give you a 3500 mile pm! Hope to see you soon sis, you bro Neon Will

is that more of that c.b. radio talk?

Not quite Crazyhorse...it's Hawaiian.

Ho'omaika'i - Congratulations

Kilohana - Excellent

Mele Kalikimaka - Merry Christmas

Hau'oli Makahiki Hou - Happy New Year

WHEW! Glad you cleared that up! I thought I was going to have to switch beers or give up drinking!!!

Archived