t.day race

JohnnyT66

lots of you guys asking support this or not?SUPPORT IT!!!...a track without cars or fans cannot survive.a closed racetrack is only negative for all that love the sport.while things did not go as i had hoped,there is still a place to race our cars.the TURKEY TROT at i37 was an ideal i had three seasons ago.i thought it would grow,the first two were great races.i hope the third is even better.more cars mean more fans,better for all that love this stuff.while OWEN and i did not agree on the pure stock rule change,he is doing all to put on a good show.i dont believe in boycotts to show someone.what if all racetracks boycotted the drivers?we would be in bad trouble!.i wish the property owners along with OWEN the very best!while i wont agree with all the calls,its because i am a racer.i agree to disagree now.but on my end i wish the track much success on this race and all races!!!GOOD LUCK....FRANK TORRES

I agree with Frank, but it's up to the individual to make up their own minds about I-37 future.

I sure don't agree with the landowner's, I feel like they are trying to ride on Frank and Joe's coat tails at I-37 the past 2 years but we will have to wait and see if they fall back into the same old rut they were in before.

RB

I went to the practice on Sat. and the track looked good had soon improvements and alot more to come. lGive Owen a chance he has a good deal going and doesn't need to ride on any coat tails. The track lights were all readjusted so the drivers should be able to see alot better. With a new face lift things could be different. The cars looked good from the flag stand and Johnny Torres sport mod looked real fast good luck to all racers and fans hope to see ya there this friday and Sat. for the Turkey Trot gates open at 1pm races start at 8pm both nights

Archived