Off Season? Who is ready for it and who isnt?

SeanAugustus

Well with only 1 race to go for USRA and Central Texas racing for the year I have to ask. How many are ready for the R&R that comes with the off season or on the flip side of things how many wishes we were racing a few more races?

Personally Im ready for the season to be over with it's been fun and good this year for us but it also been a long one.

How bout yall?

sean B)

I will be getting my car ready for next year in the off season, so I am ready for it...Once it is done, then I will be ready for it to be over... isn't that how it always is though?

This is exactly how I'm going to be, but mostly I'm just looking forward to giving my bank account a break. Buy a truck that hasn't raced in three years and you end up replacing a lot of stuff. Plus who can calculate the cost of a rookie driver?

LOL Money? I dont know what that is. My off season is going to be very busy; between relocating, getting the cars ready for next season, and helping set up the shop I wont get much time for R&R during the winter. Oh yeah lets not forget Pit Crew Practice and Workout sessions ill be required to do 3 to 4 times a week. Wow thats alot of stuff to do. I didnt even relize i was going to be that busy LOL

sean B)