#26 sold

cRt racing

well i just heard that lalo sold his # 26 pro sedan .i havent got a chance to talk to lalo but i heard it was going to north carolina . something about they dont have to run restrictors.

p.s im not trying to start a fight i was just saying what i had heard like i told tony when i made this post i hadnt even talked to lalo .

tony i just tryed to call him he was on the other line said he will call me latterz so ill be sure to post it on here where in nc. but i know rico will still be running the pro sedans we are suposed to start building his new car very shortly since he totaled it out during practice at ccms

ok well i was just informed that lalo didnt have to run a restrictor for the last race . and that the pro sedans has the rules set where he wouldnt have to run one next year for the time . and it isnt a finalized deal yet they have talked price and the guy is suposed to be bringing him the money .

tony what i understand is the guy used to live in north carolina but lives in texas now but i hear he has no plans to run it in the pro sedans but tony i know there has to be one cause i sold a couple of heads to the labontes for justin's mustang a couple of years back talk to don yocum jr i bet he could give you more details about where they run cause he told bob to call me for the heads

Archived