HiTech

its is flat out hot ..racetracks need to change the start times . even if you have to shorten each race by 5 laps or so the get the races in ….or add a couple of more cars or so to each class to  the cut down three heat races ..some wont like it but least the fans may .

Edited by HiTech

. COMMON SENSE  most fans dont like to sit and watch racing passed 1030 or so many with kids  ..in fact after that time they start leaving I watch better than most to fans leave one of the  tracks before the last race of the night .one of the big classes with 16 plus cars … if your start time is right in the main heat .you wont have the fans in the stands .and knowing they will miss the heats because of the heat .they miss  races either way  so why show up ...they stay home .a 730 start hurts in the heat .an 8 clock start does give those fan a little more time .and funny it isnt much time .but a human mind works in weird ways ..like mine lol.7 o clock is when most fans start showing up the walk ins who are not part of  a team are who you are looking for and walking into a racetrack half an hour later gives them that feeling we dont have to rush plus it will be cooler . knowing in reality it wont be .but its closer to night …………...kind of like that two for a dollar deal … one reason I hate daylight savings time .

Edited by HiTech