Red River Speedway to open in 2019 as Monarch Motor Speedway

NickHolt

This from Charles Ray Evans III who yesterday announced that his company, CRE Promotions, purchased the former Red River Speedway:

Today, my company bought our first racetrack.

It’s not everyday you get to say something like that. It’s truly a dream I thought would take most of my life to accomplish. To every person who has given me advice, taught me, challenged me to be better, and most of all took a chance on me, this is because of you.

The track formerly known as Red River Speedway and Wichita Speedway in Wichita Falls, Texas is now owned and operated by CRE Promotions.

We will be operating a limited special event schedule, 8-12 of the biggest shows this facility has ever hosted. Including for the first time ever, Ultimate Deep South Super Late Model Series.

This isn’t just about reviving an amazing facility, it’s about ensuring the sustainability of grassroots motorsports and leading by example.

I’m now the youngest Super Late Model Touring Series Director and Track Owner in the country. That’s still crazy to me, but it just means I have to work that much harder to prove it isn’t a fluke.

The racing season will be starting soon, we have work to do.

Archived