Want to introduce myself

Hello everyone, I want to take a moment to let everyone know who I am and what I do. My name is Sheryl with Slingin' Dirt Photos and I have been asked to come on board to support Shady Oaks Speedway and their drivers/teams. I took on a hobby many years ago of taking pictures at South Texas Speedway where I currently call my home track. My family has been in racing for many years and still is. I am familiar with Shady Oaks Speedway as I not only was the series photographer of the South Texas Street Stock Shootout for 2015 but I also shot pictures for both the South Texas Nationals and Halloween Havoc last year! Because I am now the track photographer for both Corpus and Goliad we are changing things up a bit to provide what I think is a better product and something I can be more efficient with. In prior years I have always done smaller pics and plenty of them. We understand by the end of the year you have 100 individual small pics so we are trying something different this year. This year for the regular point night shows we will take several individual pics of each car but they will be part of a single 8 x 10 photo that we will create and sell each week. We will try $5 for a custom 8 x 10 and see if that covers our expenses along with to and from track. We will walk around early this year to verify who is interested and who isn't so we don't waste time and money. We have agreed to provide the track with winner pics for the newspaper and driver pics for autograph sessions. If you want anything special please by all means let us know. We will also support the USMTS weekend and provide special event pics that normally are 11 x 17 custom pics. Some of you purchased yours at the Halloween Havoc. I look forward to meeting everyone and again please let me know if you need anything. You may leave a pm on here for special instructions or orders if you don't catch me at the track. Please leave your info including your phone number so we can contact you. Thank you for your time and we look forward to 2016.

Sincerely Sheryl, Slingin' Dirt Photos

Archived