TPS has a driver who i think is one of many who holds the upmost respect from others and well deserved..

THIS man called me up two weeks ago ask me about the car show i was trying to put on at work . After explaining to him what it was ... he said he will be there ......

I GOT EXCITED.. but also figured it was two weeks away and anything could happen to change his mind ..

WELL THIS MANS WORD.is as good as gold ...this man had to build a motor for one of his cars the night before .and by looking into his eyes and see three letters ..L.O.S ..lack of sleep ' i would not have been mad if he called me to say he was too tired to make it ...... but made it he did ...he not only made an impact on me but jessica at work .and those around him ......

TPS SHOULD BE AS PROUD TO HAVE HIM RACE WITH THEN AS I AM OF KNOWING HIM ...

53 RANDY LARSON.............THANK YOU RANDY ALWAYS A FRIEND MIKE ...

Thank y'all Mike, it was really cool to get some discounted parts I needed from AutoZone, share some race stories, eat some great BBQ, and just hang out a bit to promote racing in south Texas, I enjoyed it, see y'all soon, .......... #53

discounts ..not suppose to tell that ..lol anytime ..... some folks who work at one of our other stores tried to make the car show but the parade lasted too long ..she knew we were not going to be at the store when she and her husband with three children made it over .so they went to the race ..they have not been to a race in many years ......she said they enjoyed the show .she had to much to drink but remembers two things ..watching you race and putting on a show till you hit the wall but kept going .i told her you must have broken a shaft ....she loves the 53;; she was not so happy with losing 60 dollars to her kids .she bet on a green car to win and her kids bet the black car would win ..lol .. well the 8 is green and the 7 is black ....wonder who those two are ...i told her my son will not pay her back... ..... they and others from her store will be at the next race ..so bring me some of those fancy picture cards you have ...sign em ..

Archived