Street Stock donation next race

Tony's Mobile Home Service is donating $100 to the purse for the winner of the street stock race on Saturday April 5th. Our first place purse is $300 for 10 or more cars and an extra $50.00 if 15 or more cars, so the winner could leave with $450.00. We had 16 street stocks on March 22. Come on back and lets do that again. Thank you Tony for the donation.

Tony's money will spend as good as any. I might have to come back and try to get me some of that...

Thank you Tony's Mobile Home Service for boosting the purse. We had one of the best street stock races in a good while last week and was sure fun with that many cars.

We have lots of interest in Street Stocks since this class had such a good car count last race. Lets challenge the street stocks to get 17 or more next race and if so then SOS will add $50.00 to first making the payout be an even $500.00 to win!!

Got a call from a driver with Maynard Racing. They are going to donate $100 to 3rd and $100 to 4th place. Good things are happening for this class. Lets see if we can get more than 16 cars at the April 5th race.

Thank you Maynard Racing.

55 Street Stock will be in attendance... The old dry slick and tacky topic...... I enjoy both tacky and dry slick. But, when it comes to Shady Oaks specifically, I will take tacky any day. I like the dry too, but at all other tracks. When it comes to Shady Oaks, it is the last place that really stays tacky and what works best for that track overall given the size.... No feedback to my personal desires requested.....lol

But, to tell you the truth, I am gonna run and adjust to whatever I have at any track.

Archived