Replacement Driver of the #53 for the first race on March 29th !

I had back surgery about 3 weeks ago and am unable to race on March 29th, there will be a "Top Secret" stand in driver for me on March 29th IN THE #53, he is shall we say "The most interesting man on the planet", he has a racing career rivaled only by Dale Earnhart and Richard Petty,he has been know to" win" a race by not even showing up !!!!!!!!..........He hails from parts unknown, and has a right leg that was born with an extra muscle in it, and 15 lbs heavier than his left leg...............stay tuned race fans !!!!!!!!

obama right .lol...ok guys it is me .i am jumping ship to try my luck at a rear motor driven contraption one of those fantastic randy porch motors ..so the secret is out ..now where did i put my firesuit ..

btw Randy thanks so much for all you said about me ...

I can tell you, that because of this "most interesting man in the world", I was able to win several races on dirt tracks in a red vw bug he built, fulfilling a dream of mine to win races in an old vw bug, that old bug was a legendary rocket , that left many mustangs, toyota's, and any other car that showed up, with the owners scratching their heads as to how they just got beat by a dinosaur !!!!!......This man has taught me many things throughout the years and was racing an old vw bug and winning, the same year I was born !!!.......I am truly honored to have him behind the wheel of the #53, and hope the car will live up to the standards of this racing legend.........

Archived