Lots of people making this year a success

* First and foremost our 2013 Title Sponsor, Swenson Racing Components both Gary and Chris Swenson have been big supporters over the years but stepped up when the opportunity became available. Thankyou to both of you for your sponsorship and parts support with your trailer at each race.

* Next, I want to thank all the individuals that make the series click from race to race. Flagman Jeff Zavesky, Techman Mickey Helms, Photoman/PR Jamie Brabson, Trophy Queen Amber Helton, Competition Director Steve Jung, Admin helpers Robbie Opiela and Ashley Schul.

* Next, I want to thank the tracks that allowed us to bring the show to them, Danny @ Cotton Bowl Speedway, Owen @ South Texas Speedway, Ken @ Texana Raceway Park, and The Stacy's @ Shady Oaks Speedway. Thanks to the owners, promoters, and their officials.

* Next, all of our sponsors and supporters. We have alot of them that help in so many different ways from T Shirt Sponsorships, trophy sponsors, to individual race sponsors.

Sabfi Gary Northway, Opiela Mechanical Robbie Opiela, Shawn Kline Racing, Longhorn Liquor, Monty Chamberlain, M&R Backyard Bar, O'Neill Truck and Trailer Repair, Lone Star Speedzone, Mares Racing, Spreen Racing Engines, Mickey's Auto Repair, Rising Star Racing Bodies, Screen Pro Graphics, Alamo Hotrod Parts, A Plus Automotive, Slotts Machine Inc. Oil Well Machine & Fabrication, Martinez Auto Glass, VP Racing Fuel, Ace Transmission, Acme Truckline Barber Terminal, Turn 5 Bar, Jamie Fuller for his help, Tony's Mobile Home Service, Albrecht Storage Victoria Tx., Chamberlain Racing, Turner Family, Bill Myers Repair, Rad Racing #8, XLR8RS Racing Team #4, Temco, Sames Ford, No Budget Racing, Double D Racing, Alaina D Racing #84, Outlaws Embroidery, Tommy Wynd, Ainsworth Trucking, Pop's RV Park, Chuck and Christina Perry - Dirty Bodies, O'Rielly Auto Parts CC, Ads-venture Media, STS Track Crew, Bradshaw Racing, STS Sports Compact Class, Shelszoo Superstores, Justin Jackson and Tiffany Nichols, and Arch Angel Motorsports.

Last but not least the drivers, all 67 of you. No drivers no series. I have fans that come and remind me they have not missed a single shootout race over the 4 seasons. Bottom line we put on a show and people dont want to miss out on it. By filling the stands and pits shows we have the racing community paying attention to us. Like every year we have ups and downs. We have learned alot this year and have been able to grow our team. I am proud of the people who take time to help me and the shootout. We are always looking for more to add to our team. Please stay tuned as announcements will again fill up the winter months leading into next year! Lots of info has already been put forth regarding rules. If your interested in sponsoring again next year in any capacity pm me or call me so we can start putting those things together and commitment dates. Thanks again to everyone pat yourselves on the back for a job well done!

I second that Stephan. Everyones involvement and dedication is what helps make the series so successful, I also sincerely appreciate your time & efforts. I know that behind the scenes you spend a lot of your time on the series. Keep up the good work. Thanks Stephan & to everyone else who has help make this series a success ! Looking forward to 2014 & the banquet. Sincerely Chuck B.

Archived