CC Speedway practice dates

Abel64

CC Speedway will be having our first practice dates starting at 12:00 p.m. till dark on February 16,23,2013 weather permitting. All classes are welcomed to come including Pro Sedans,Dwarfs. There will be no charge for all practice dates. We will also have tires for sale at the race track for all Street Stocks and Sportmods along with fuel as well. If anyone has any questions please feel free to call me at 361-219-1633,thanks and looking forward to seeing you all there.

CC Speedway will be having our first practice dates starting at 12:00 p.m. till dark on February 16,23,2013 weather permitting. All classes are welcomed to come including LLM/LM,Trucks,Pro Sedans,Dwarfs. There will be no charge for all practice dates. We will also have tires for sale at the race track for all Street Stocks and Sportmods along with fuel as well. If anyone has any questions please feel free to call me at 361-219-1633,thanks and looking forward to seeing you all there.

How much are the tires going to be, and what are the available sizes?

:ph34r: Thanks, Dennis :ph34r:

I hear Dennis is buying me tires too . :lol:

Only if you race at CC Speedway!!

I'll have rims waiting on tires LOL

Check your PM Sam!

I need tires too!!

I just wanted to keep all this quoting goin... ;)

CC Speedway will be having our first practice dates starting at 12:00 p.m. till dark on February 16,23,2013 weather permitting. All classes are welcomed to come including LLM/LM,Trucks,Pro Sedans,Dwarfs. There will be no charge for all practice dates. We will also have tires for sale at the race track for all Street Stocks and Sportmods along with fuel as well. If anyone has any questions please feel free to call me at 361-219-1633,thanks and looking forward to seeing you all there.

How much are the tires going to be, and what are the available sizes?

:ph34r: Thanks, Dennis :ph34r:

I hear Dennis is buying me tires too . :lol:

Only if you race at CC Speedway!!

I'll have rims waiting on tires LOL

Check your PM Sam!

I need tires too!!

I just wanted to keep all this quoting goin... ;)

Bake us some tires Cody . Make that really soft compound and keep them fresh and we won't have to heat cycle them ! LOL :lol:

Archived