Exciting news for new title sponsor and heat race sponsorship

Would like to thank Jeff Algayer with Algayer Inc. for sponsoring the 2012 South Texas Street Stock Shootout. With a new year comes new opportunities and sponsors. Gary and Chris Swenson owners of Swenson's Racing Components in Boerne, Texas have been servicing racers from near and far with quality racing parts, custom racing shocks and many other racing related services. Gary approached the series this year with interest of being more involved from a sponsorship standpoint if it came available. 2013 is almost upon us and the upcoming season is looking to be stronger then ever in every way. Our sponsors are the main key of success and each year we have had many great sponsors. This year is no different, we will need many to step up again and help in their own way.

The 2013 series will be known as The 2013 Swenson Racing Components South Texas Street Stock Shootout. Thankyou to both Chris and Gary Swenson, we look fwd to working with you guys this year more then ever.

Santa Claus has come to see the series as well everyone. We would like to announce we are bring back something that was done along time ago that tracks have gotten away from.

Heat Race $$$$$$

All heat race winners will receive an extra $25, 2nd place will receive an extra $15, and 3rd place will receive an extra $10. This is possible because of our newest sponsor from the Victoria/Goliad area. O'Neill Truck and Trailer Repair has stepped into sponsoring all heat races for this years events. We want to give a special thanks to Brian O'Neill and Shawn Kline for working with us and providing a special type of sponsorship that will impact many racers by rewarding them directly based on heat race results. We will entertain your ideas and thoughts of sponsorships just like we did with Brian and Shawn. This is a racers series and we want nothing more then to make each of our racers feel as important as the next. Thanks to O'Neill Truck and Trailer Repair.

Stephan, my father in law will be proud and is to now be part of a huge success in racing in south texas!! We are very to be a part of it. Hope we can have more people jump on board like we did. Its a partnership between me and him so we are going in halves on the money. We thank you guys very much.

Shawn Kline

Brian O'Neill

Man....We soooo need Robert and Stephan to hook the Limited guys up with a shootout series... oh wait..guess you need more than 10 cars.. LMAO!!! jkjkjkjk I want to play..can I add like 1000lbs to my car and ride around with the SS guys? LMAO... On the right note... It is so awesome that you guys are doing this for our tracks and local racers...hands off to all of you

Archived