what

HiTech

Hmmmm... Well I'm new here at CC. and well I'm just out there trying to have a little fun, without braking the bank... I unfourtunatly got tangled up in that mess with the 86 and I hope it was just a accident, that happens while racing, and not the result of some other foolishness. Now I will spend my evenings with a hammer and a torch, I Ill be out there next time, I just hope all the petty B.S. is put aside so we ALL can enjoy our nights at the track.....

Well I guess ya'll know I'm driver "A". Nick you can delete if you want but my feelings are not hurt. I don't normally respond to posts on here but since this is the second week that driver "B's" dad has posted about me it was time to say something. I had the utmost respect for you last week Mike when you appologized for your actions. I even responded to Josh on Facebook and told him "don't sweat it fans get emotional sometimes". I also let all my friends and family know that you apologized so there was no hard feelings.

Driver "C" is my cousin and is new to racing. I believe this weekend was his fourth race and he is doing everthig he can to stay up front. There was no master plan or conspiracy to block, wreck, or take out anyone on my behalf. I have a huge points lead so why would I want to jepordize that? When I hit that track it is every driver for himself. Friend, family or whatever! I love racing with Josh. I have always raced Josh clean and he has always done the same to me.

I also want to apologize to driver "D", the number 4 car, who apparently is in on this. I do not know the number 4 car and am sorry you got pulled into this nonsense.

I am the most approchable person there is so why you choose to bash me on here is ridiculous! You are at the track every week and have never once come to me about an issue you have. You have been around long enough to know you don't talk about people behind their back.

I am the first person to walk over to someones pit everyweek and congratulate them on the win no matter who it is. A few weeks ago when Megan unintentionally ramed me in turn 4 when someone lost oil on the track, I walked over to make sure she was ok because it was a hard hit. I wasn't worried about the damage or who won I was only concerned that everyone was ok.

So why you think we have to discuss this on here baffels me. I also know ya'll have already talked to Dan and that is fine. If ya'll want we can all sit down with him and talk about whatever you want.

Josh I'm sorry your dad started this thread and I do not hold it against you!

And for the record I have a video of the race and Josh spun coming out of turn 4 all by himself with no one around trying to pass me!

OK, I have watched the race as it was video taped by several people.

Both times the "B" car spun it was done with no one near, just over driving maybe. No one is trying to keep anyone from doing what they can with these cars. Car "B" had his night several times and beat car "A". Now the "C" car is doing allot like me, trying to get up front, and if you watch me, I don't slow for anyone on the outside of me either and I have paid the price for that replacing costly parts on my car.

Do the best with what you got and how you finish is what you've earned. No one of any of these cars is trying to block, but I will say it looks like everyone is trying to get up front. After all, that's what we all want to do. Keep your head up, and do your best.

One day, I too will find a way to get around that car that leader in my class. But with experience comes know how. I'm learning!! Continue to learn and ask the right questions and you'll get there one day. If you don't win, get out there and do it for the love of the sport because your time will come!!

Teamwork is great, but not to the detriment of the sporting challenge. Keep charging!!

:ph34r: Cheers, Dennis :ph34r:

Well I guess ya'll know I'm driver "A". Nick you can delete if you want but my feelings are not hurt. I don't normally respond to posts on here but since this is the second week that driver "B's" dad has posted about me it was time to say something. I had the utmost respect for you last week Mike when you appologized for your actions. I even responded to Josh on Facebook and told him "don't sweat it fans get emotional sometimes". I also let all my friends and family know that you apologized so there was no hard feelings.

Driver "C" is my cousin and is new to racing. I believe this weekend was his fourth race and he is doing everthig he can to stay up front. There was no master plan or conspiracy to block, wreck, or take out anyone on my behalf. I have a huge points lead so why would I want to jepordize that? When I hit that track it is every driver for himself. Friend, family or whatever! I love racing with Josh. I have always raced Josh clean and he has always done the same to me.

I also want to apologize to driver "D", the number 4 car, who apparently is in on this. I do not know the number 4 car and am sorry you got pulled into this nonsense.

I am the most approchable person there is so why you choose to bash me on here is ridiculous! You are at the track every week and have never once come to me about an issue you have. You have been around long enough to know you don't talk about people behind their back.

I am the first person to walk over to someones pit everyweek and congratulate them on the win no matter who it is. A few weeks ago when Megan unintentionally ramed me in turn 4 when someone lost oil on the track, I walked over to make sure she was ok because it was a hard hit. I wasn't worried about the damage or who won I was only concerned that everyone was ok.

So why you think we have to discuss this on here baffels me. I also know ya'll have already talked to Dan and that is fine. If ya'll want we can all sit down with him and talk about whatever you want.

Josh I'm sorry your dad started this thread and I do not hold it against you!

And for the record I have a video of the race and Josh spun coming out of turn 4 all by himself with no one around trying to pass me!

I spun myself when i was in second trying to get a run on Nathan. That was on me. The second time i spun I was going around the 4 outside into one and for 2 or 3 laps before he ran the bottom of the track and held his line. As son as i got outside he went straight into the turn like he didnt even attempt to turn. I got in the loose crao at the top of the track and spun again because all I was doing was spinning the tires from rocks and rubber and whatever other dirt and crap was at the topnof the track. So yes for your information Dennis there were actually 2 other cars around when i spun the second time. Maybe you should look at that video again. I almost got t boned by the 7 after i spun the second time.

OUTLAWB84..I HAVE NOT BASHED YOU .MERELY STATED IF WHAT QUITE A FEW THOUGHT HAPPENED WAS HAPPENING ...AND IF YOU KNEW IT TO BE TRUE HELP GET CONTROL OF IT ...I AM NOT THE ONLY ONE WHO THOUGHT THAT AND IT WAS NOT JUST FAMILY AND FRIENDS ...THAT BEING SAID ...I HAVE THE UP MOST RESPECT FOR YOUR RACEN TEAM .THAT INCLUDES THE VERY LARGE FAN BASE YOU HAVE IN TURN FOUR . I CLAPPED FOR YOU AFTER THE FEATURE ALONG WITH MY WIFE . NOW I DON'T ROOT FOR YOU WHEN YOUR IN THE LEAD OF COURSE WHEN WE ARE ON THE TRACK .LOL ...... WE ALL KNOW WORDS TYPED ON HERE WONT ALWAYS CARRY THE FEELINGS OF INTENTION AND OF MEANING BUT IT HELPS IN BREAKING THE ICE AND CAN HAVE A POSITIVE OUTCOME ............WE WILL SEE YOU AND YOUR COUSIN AT THE NEXT RACE AND HAVE A COLD ONE ....NOT BEER ....YOUR ALWAYS WELCOMED IN OUR PIT ..........

................................................................................

................................................................................

THERE WAS A REASON WHY A.B.C.D WAS USED ....A STORY BASED OFF SOME WHO BELIEVED COULD HAVE BEEN THE CASE ...NOT MY INTENTION AT ALL FOR NAMES TO BE USED .BUT SOME LAME BRAIN DECIDED HE WANTED TO ADD NAMES ....OBVIOUSLY MY STORY TELLING WAS TO CLOSE TO HOME WITH TO MANY CLUES AS HOW THE STORY WOULD LATER BECOME ...........ITS PAGE 30 .AND TIME FOR THE STORY TO HAVE A HAPPY ENDING ...

this class has the most cars in it.please dont let this ruin it.racing has a lot of thangs happen every night.please i say please keep the cars coming. saturday i had some of the most fun this year.see yall next race

no threat to that john ..a little bump in the road wont wreck what this class has ..in fact that bump has a positive bounce.....

Archived