Another Bomber Coming Soon

Have a few items left to attach, but the newest addition to OUTLAW Racing will come to life Monday if all goes well. Few more small items to hook up and add all the fluids. After the break-in oil runs through it, we may bring out Saturday for some test and tune stuff.

I spent the last 6 months building this car for my nephew to drive. Hope he does well with it, and glad our team could add another car to the car count in the Wild and Wooley Bomber Class!!

:ph34r: Cheers, Dennis :ph34r:

post-3-1342444185.jpg

post-3-1342444191.jpg

a 350 rocket in a bomber ???

i was going to ask the same thing ..but i have not found where the primer cord is sticking out yet .lol.........what year is that car...the rocket was was built from 68 .to 80..........as for the air filter ..top is not stock..purty though ...

That air filter looks taller than 4 inches also....lol, Im glad to see another car added to our class, so when I break down again there are still plenty of cars on the track.....lol

dont break down ....hey i need 12 tons of crushed concrete ..

the 84 is running a 350 rocket...

what year is his car ...anything over 80 did not come with that motor,, i have owned a rocket ..they are low end torque motors .cant handle the high rev.s like a chevy can ..but will pull better bottom with out mod.s ....me i prefer the old 355 wildcat ....wow ..even a pontiac 326 ..

ALMOST NONE OF THESE 78 AND UP METRIC CARS CAME WITH A 350 CHEVY, ONLY 305 EVEN MONTE CARLO SS 305, SO IF IT BOLTS IN AND ITS STOCK ENGINE BY THE RULES IT SHOULD BE GOOD. NEVER HAD MUCH LUCK RUNNING OLDS OR PONTIAC MYSELF, JMO

BOBBY JACK

anyone who can keep one together is doing something .right ..i dont know what rpm 84 is turning on top end .maybe 5200 to 5500,thats about max for that motor just speculating here on his rpm.s sounds like he is running second gear .keeps the motor in torque range . i know it works out good for him ........as for the 326 .my 65 lemans had one i ran that motor hard always in the upper rpm.s where every one said it could not take ..car was stolen before i could blow it up /lol smoked that 73 mach 1.....

I come on we all know the shiny valve covers only came on the 403s and 455s

Hey he has had many years of polishing shoes and boots ,, and guns we gotta give him his due ...........GOOD JOB DESERT COP.....when can we bring ours over.

well what about the fire .did you light it up .

No didn't get it fired off tonight either. My daughter totaled her Trailblazer Sunday night, so I was dealing with the Insurance folks most of yesterday and today. I'll stab the distributor tomorrow and hook up the battery, and wait on Greg Sr. before I fire it off. I still have to mount the seat and battery box. Lots of little things to finish up. I took the rest of the week off, so it'll get done!!

Oh NO. Hope your Daughter is OK!

Thanks Donna!!

She got her feeling hurt is all and a little bit of a sore neck! The caught up with the driver of a big white Ford truck matching the description but couldn't prove it was him. That dude had some bad luck coz they arrested him for outstanding warrants for 2 other DUI's and again for DUI Sunday night! I hate drunks that drive. She was very lucky it didn't hit her!!!

She loves that Trailblazer so much, she wants me to find her another one if I can. She hugged me and said thanks dad, now I know why you got me such a big vehicle coz it probably saved my life.

GLAD SHE IS OK ....... I COULD NEVER SIT ON A PANEL IN A DUI . DWI CASE ...I COULD NOT STAND TO LISTEN TO THE EXCUSES AND ALL THE BS ABOUT THE PERSON BEING SUCH A LOVING CARING WONDERFUL PERSON AND SO FORTH ...NO SOFT HEART HERE ..

GLAD SHE IS OK ....... I COULD NEVER SIT ON A PANEL IN A DUI . DWI CASE ...I COULD NOT STAND TO LISTEN TO THE EXCUSES AND ALL THE BS ABOUT THE PERSON BEING SUCH A LOVING CARING WONDERFUL PERSON AND SO FORTH ...NO SOFT HEART HERE ..

They couldn't prove this truck was the one, but at least they probably saved someone's life getting a habitual drunk off the streets. The CCPD Officer working her accident said this is a Felony DUI for him thanks to my daughters description of the truck that ran her off the road!! At least some good came out of this whole ordeal!!

Archived