my laps

any idea when my laps will be updated thanks

Mat you went 0 due to the car was not out on the track . remember?

Could have been on the track, but if memory serves right I heard someone say "I'm not gunna fix it. I dont want to get dirty."

I doubt they will be up. Maybe the laptop got another virus. lol

No, when I went to get pay Kandi said it would be a couple of days before they go up. She said something about losing the connections or something with the software messed up.

any idea when my laps will be updated thanks

The cable between the receiver and the laptop had a bad connections and the information did not properly transfer to the laptop to be uploaded. . We are working the issue but no guarantee we can retrieve all the information for the last race.

Mike

No, when I went to get pay Kandi said it would be a couple of days before they go up. She said something about losing the connections or something with the software messed up.

well in your case joshua ..lap times wont matter .....they motored right pass you ..stock motors wont cut it ..sooooooooooooooooo.....we will just have to fix that ...

well in your case joshua ..lap times wont matter .....they motored right pass you ..stock motors wont cut it ..sooooooooooooooooo.....we will just have to fix that ...

Or just lock up your rear end like ive been telling yall...

I don't care about my times, but it is nice to see them. I didn't ask about it when I was getting pay. She just brought it up to our attention while we were up there.

Bone stock doesn't mean junk.Lawrence isn't going to teach his son to win by cheating and us older guys need to stop trying to teach all the young guys that they are only getting beat because the other guys are cheating.

Bone stock doesn't mean junk.Lawrence isn't going to teach his son to win by cheating and us older guys need to stop trying to teach all the young guys that they are only getting beat because the other guys are cheating.

I AM NOT SAYING ANYONE IS CHEATING THAT WORD WAS NEVER SPOKEN FROM I ..........SO.DON'T THINK FOR ONE SECONDS I AM ...NOT GOING INTO BS LIKE THAT .....THAT YOUNG MAN IS A GOOD DRIVER WITH ONE HECK OF A BACKER HELPING HIM .....THE BONE STOCK LAUGH .WAS AINT NO RACE CAR BONE STOCK ........... I NEVER TOLD MY SON ONCE HE IS GETTING BEAT BY CHEATERS . THIS CLASS DOES NOT NEED THAT .. .. ..IN FACT WE WORK ON IMPROVING HIS DRIVING SKILLS MORE THAN ANYTHING ELSE .. BUT EVEN I KNOW THAT CAR HAS LIMITS I NEED TO WORK ON IMPROVING . AND JOSH IS NOT THAT SLOW OF A DRIVER ... I DID NOT SAY WHAT I WAS GOING TO DO ...BUT IT WILL BE BY THE RULES ...........CODY YOU HAVE A GOOD POINT ..ILL TAKE INTO CONSIDERATION.....

Archived